Our elastomer sealed thermal mass flow meters and gas flow controllers combine the accuracy, reliability and repeatability your industrial processes require.
As the global leader in precision fluid measurement and control, mass flow meter manufacturer Brooks Instrument constantly invests to innovate and improve thermal mass flow technology. Today more than ever, industrial operations seek to precisely measure gas flow — from the feedline through the processing systems — then use that information in real time to keep the process precisely on target and productive.
Our broad family of elastomer sealed thermal mass flow meters and gas flow controllers are accurate, reliable instruments that deliver precise performance and long-term stability. The result: You will maximize the value and return on investment your operations require.
Our elastomer sealed mass flow controllers (MFCs) and meters feature:
- Widest flow and pressure ranges
- Superior long-term drift stability that delivers sustained value
- Mass flow meters and controllers engineered and approved for hazardous areas
- Hose-down/wash-down enclosure options for thermal gas flow meters and controllers
Current Key Applications
With gas flow controllers installed in industrial, semiconductor and other high-technology operations across the globe, Brooks Instrument works closely with leading manufacturers to refine and enhance how our gas flow measurement and control technology delivers precise, accurate, repeatable results.
- Chemical and petrochemical analysis and pilot processes: Pilot plants reduce the technical and commercial risk associated with large process plants by providing valuable data about reactions, material properties, process yields and more. In a pilot plant, our thermal mass flow controllers monitor the gas flow rate and pressure input to a reactor and the flow output, providing critical data and direction on how to proceed. Learn more
- Life sciences bioreactors: Our elastomer sealed thermal mass flow meters and gas flow controllers include the SLA Series Biotech MFCs engineered specifically for bioprocessing applications. They offer greater recipe flexibility for bioreactors and fermenters via four pre-calibrated multi-gas pages. This video provides a complete background on these innovative mass flow controllers. Watch our video
- Thin film vapor deposition: Many glass manufacturers apply special coatings to control the flow of light energy through the glass and keep energy costs down. They need stable, reliable gas flow measurement and control in their thin film vapor deposition systems. Discover how SLA Series gas mass flow controllers deliver a uniform and accurate amount of process gasses to these systems to maximize system productivity and quality. Learn more
- Laboratory and analytical systems
- Heat treating, cutting and other thermal processes
- Vacuum applications
Select the thermal mass flow meter and controller that best serves your process requirements.