As one of the pioneering manufacturers in variable area (VA) flow meter (rotameter) technology, Brooks Instrument has created a diverse and proven portfolio of gas flow meters, installed and in use across virtually every industry. From inline to low volume flow meters Brooks offers high-performance gas and water flow measurement instruments for your application.
This broad portfolio includes armored metal, glass tube and plastic VA flow meters (rotameters), each engineered to provide years of repeatable, reliable measurement of gas and liquid flow rates. They feature:
- Reliable, easy-to-read displays on all flow meter types
- Fail-safe inline flow indication under any circumstance
- Integral flow controller to compensate for varying pressures
- Materials and designs to suit multiple pressure ranges and chemical compounds
- Field-replaceable components and custom scales
- Integration of optional flow switches, automated valves or alarms
Trust the expertise of the Brooks Instrument team for valuable insight on the right fluid flow meter for your needs. Talk to us for more on our range of flow meter types for gas and water, and see why Brooks Instruments leads the world in variable area flow meters.
- Basic liquid (including water) or gas flow measurement
- Rotating equipment flow measurement
- Process analyzers
- High-pressure flow on offshore oil platforms
- Chemical injection
- Purge liquid or gas metering