As one of the pioneering manufacturers in variable area (VA) flowmeter (rotameter) technology, Brooks Instrument has created a diverse and proven portfolio of gas flowmeters, installed and in use across virtually every industry. From inline to low-volume flowmeters, Brooks offers high-performance gas and water flow measurement instruments for your application.
This broad portfolio includes armored metal, glass tube and plastic VA flowmeters (rotameters), each engineered to provide years of repeatable, reliable measurement of gas and liquid flow rates. They feature:
- Reliable, easy-to-read displays on all flowmeter types
- Fail-safe inline flow indication under any circumstance
- Integral flow controller to compensate for varying pressures
- Materials and designs to suit multiple pressure ranges and chemical compounds
- Field-replaceable components and custom scales
- Integration of optional flow switches, automated valves or alarms
Trust the expertise of the Brooks Instrument team for valuable insight on the right fluid flowmeter for your needs. Talk to us for more on our range of flowmeter types for gas and water, and see why Brooks Instruments leads the world in variable area flowmeters.
- Basic liquid (including water) or gas flow measurement
- Rotating equipment flow measurement
- Process analyzers
- High-pressure flow on offshore oil platforms
- Chemical injection
- Purge liquid or gas metering