I'm really excited to announce the availability of a low flow rate option for our Model MT3809 armored rotameters
. The MT3809 variable area flow meter is now capable of accurately measuring flow rates as low as 5 L/h of air and 0.08 L/h of water with this new option. We've had customers requesting this new option but the real advantage is that we now have HART communications
for a low flow armored flow meter.
The Brooks Model MT3809 rotameter is ideal for high pressure, high temperature and other demanding applications where safety is a concern like in the chemical and petrochemical industries. They provide ± 2% full scale flow accuracy, and are capable of measuring high and low temperature fluids. Other options available with the new low flow option include:
- HART communications available from very low to high flow ranges.
- 316 stainless steel indicator housing suited for corrosive atmosphere applications.
- Transmitter option available for low flow, high temperature applications with process fluid temperatures to 150°C/300°F.
- Leak points are eliminated because elastomers are not required for flanged meters.
- Low flow, high pressure capacity can handle pressures to 6,000 PSIG/400 bar.
Model MT3809 variable area flow meters are a good fit for engineering applications because they can handle both high and low flow rates.