Now that you have the Brooks Instrument 0260 Power Supply, Smart Interface and Controller in hand and ready to go, you will need to uninstall any previous versions of the software. Once you have completed the uninstall, follow the steps below to complete the setup process.
- Have your BrooksInstrument.com login and password handy and login.
- Once you have logged in, visit this page and click the green download button under Versions.
- Now that the software is downloaded, you are ready to launch the program.
- Once you launch the program, you may find it helpful to follow the on-screen steps in this series of video tutorials below created by our Technical Services team.
- You may also reference the Quick Start Guide within the program by going to the Help menu then selecting Quick Start Guide or by visiting this page. The data sheet is also accessible here.
To view in full screen mode, simply click the YouTube icon after pressing play.
Ready for the second tutorial in this series? View this video to learn more about the Tools menu features. As always, contact our Technical Services team for local support wherever you are around the globe.
For more information about the Brooks Instrument 0260 Power Supply, Smart Interface and Controller, view this post.