Brooks Mass Flow Controllers and Mass Flow Meters offer:
- Industry-leading repeatability ensures a stable process even under changing conditions
- Self diagnostics and alarms eliminate downtime
- Multiple communication protocols allow easy integration into many control systems
- Analog I/O devices allow for quick and easy system integration
- Elastomer seal option provides exceptional leak integrity and maximizes control valveshutoff dependability
- Globally approved for a variety of service areas
The SLA Series is Brooks Instrument’s premier family of smart digital thermal mass flow controllers and meters. The SLA5800 Series are elastomer sealed thermal mass flow devices featuring enhanced temperature stability, zero-drift diagnostics, a high turndown ratio, support for multiple communication protocols and access to advanced service tools.
New Features: Newly enhanced with upgraded electronics, improved accuracy for tighter process control and improved service port access, the SLA5800 series has delivered reliable, repeatable, precise performance in thousands of applications across a wide range of industries.
The 4800 Series flow meters feature a broad flow range, compact size and MEMS-based sensor that provides lightning-fast response times.
Brooks thermal mass flow controllers and mass flow meters also have many certifications and approvals for ingress protection and use in hazardous areas. Plus, your products are backed by the industry's best trained and most responsive flow experts with application experience in virtually every industry, all over the world.