To truly control any process, you must precisely measure what is happening — in the feedline, in the chamber, at every point — then use that information in real time to keep the process precisely on-target and productive.
As the global leader in precision fluid measurement and control, Brooks Instrument has been innovating thermal mass flow technology for decades, continually launching new products and enhancing existing systems to unlock new levels of thermal mass flow precision, responsiveness, accuracy and repeatability.
Key reasons why our mass flow devices are the most widely used worldwide include:
- Industry-best range of products to meet widest application needs
- Innovative MultiFlo™ technology lets one device change gas types and ranges without removing the device from the system and improving actual process gas accuracy
- Complete product range includes both elastomer sealed and metal sealed options
- Ultra-high purity devices engineered to satisfy thin film, semiconductor and other high-tech industry requirements
- Heat treating, cutting and other thermal processes
- Semiconductor and LED production tools
- Thin film deposition systems
- Biopharmaceutical bioreactors
- Petrochemical and chemical gas and liquid pilot plants
- Purge gas, process analysis and analytical flow measurement