Brooks Service and Support
At Brooks, our goal is to provide every customer with the ideal flow, pressure, vacuum or level solution for their application. We back up that commitment with industry leading products and customer centric service and support that builds strong relationships that continue long after the sale.
We make it easy for you to get the get technical assistance and training services you want to get the most out of your Brooks product. And, we make it easy to stay in touch with your Brooks representative to handle your questions and requests.
Brooks Factory Certified Service Advantage
- Ensuring optimum performance of your instrumentation throughout its life
- The Brooks Factory certified service advantage
- Same high quality metrology standards as manufacturing process
- New factory parts
- Copy exact processes
- Brooks quality system
- Class 100/1000 clean room capabilities
- Factory Warranty on all service work
- Extended warrantee and service contracts
- Onsite, web and factory based customer training
- Onsite commissioning and start up support services
Sign-up for our newsletter to learn more about Brooks.
- Service Satisfaction Survey
Let us know how we're doing. Are we meeting our goal toprovide you with world class service and support? Your input is essential to our success. Please help us to serve you better by taking a few minutes to answer this short survey.