MultiFlo™ Configurator software for Windows™ operating systems provides users with a fast and simple method to reprogram the gas and range on GF100 Series, GF40 Series, GF80 Series and Celerity/Unit brand mass flow controllers without removing them from the gas line.
MultiFlo™ technology is patented by Brooks Instrument and gives process engineers a unique resource: A comprehensive gas database - built on thousands of native gas runs to establish correction functions that account for both thermal and physical differences among gases.
Our easy-to-use MultiFlo™ Configurator application has the most comprehensive gas database in the market delivering improved process gas accuracy, enabling you to use our MultiFlo-capable MFCs across the widest range of applications.
If you are a new MultiFlo™ and FloCom database user, please download the most recent version of each software package. If your MFC has an older version of the MultiFlo software or FloCom database already installed on it, you must first uninstall it, then install the latest version of the MultiFlo™ Configurator and/or FloCom database.
Please be aware that each new version of the MultiFlo™ Configurator and the FloCom database has changes that may have copy exact implications for the GF100 Series and Celerity/Unit brand devices. If your company follows copy exact procedures it is recommended to continue using the current approved version until these changes are approved. Please do not update the database software unless you update to the most recent version of the MultiFlo™ Configurator.
If you have any questions, please contact Technical Services or your local Brooks Instrument representative for assistance.
|Filename||File Type||Documents By Language
|Quick Start Guide
|FloCom Database db160713 - GF4x Gas Listing
|FloCom Database db160713 - GF1xx Gas Listing
MultiFlo™ Configurator V5.32
Version 5.32 includes these new features:
- New columns for “Gas Model” and “FloCom+ Version” added to the gas detail page
- GF135 non-configurable devices now able to set page orientation post page creation
- Firmware 1.28 updated to set dncIdleEventEnable=Enable if selected
Version 5.32 has changes that may have copy exact implications for the GF100 Series and Celerity/Unit brand devices. If your company follows copy exact procedures, it is recommended that you continue using V5.26 until these changes are approved.
MultiFlo™ Configurator FloCom Database db160713
- 13 new gases added to SA/SH bin tables
- SEMI Gas Codes: 822, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039
- Added to the Neon (SEMI Gas Code: 2) bin table
- SA bins: 48, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54
- SH bins: 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54
MultiFlo™ Configurator FloCom Database db160127
- Three new gases added to SA/SH bin tables
- SEMI Gas Codes: 730, 1024, 1025
MultiFlo™ Configurator FloCom Database db150916
- Extended bin table range for two gases: SH/SA 51-54 (see support files for more details).
- SEMI Gas Codes: 28, 53
MultiFlo™ Configurator FloCom Database db141110
- Four new gases added to the SA/SH bin tables
- SEMI Gas Codes: 26, 387, 583, 709
- Added gas support for SEMI Gas Code 722 (5%B2H6/H2). Customer Special Request (CSR) recommended for all B2H6 gas mixtures.
MultiFlo™ Configurator FloCom Database db140824
- 11 new gases added to the SA/SH bin tables
- SEMI Gas Codes: 123, 514, 675, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013
MultiFlo™ Configurator FloCom Database db140602
- 7 new gases added to the SA/SH bin tables: SEMI gas codes 73, 360, 385, 907, 1003, 1004, 1005
- Added gas support for GF135 for SEMI gas code 70
- Added SDS gas support for SEMI gas code 324
MultiFlo™ Configurator FloCom Database db140128
- Nine new gases: SEMI Gas Codes 30, 79, 102, 113, 249, 627, 1000, 1001, 1002
- Releasing high flow bins (SH51-54 and SA51-54) for Air and NO
- Added gas support for GF135 for N2O CHF4 SiH2Cl2.
MultiFlo™ Configurator FloCom Database db131013
MultiFlo™ Configurator FloCom Database db13064
MultiFlo™ Configurator V5.26
Version 5.26 includes these new features:
- Ability to change the mounting orientation on non-configurable GF devices.
- DNet Poll I/O State Transition can now be configured from the 'Device Setting' screen.
- Labels can now be printed to any Windows configured printer. Printer must be setup as 'Generic/Text Based' and must support ZPL.
Version 5.26 has changes that may have copy exact implications for the GF100 Series and Celerity/Unit brand devices. If your company follows copy exact procedures, it is recommended that you continue using V5.22 until these changes are approved.