How does our comprehensive service offering differ from third-party repair and service providers? At Brooks, we utilize the same metrology standards, work instructions, equipment and custom software as our manufacturing processes used to produce your instrument when it was manufactured. In addition, our comprehensive Factory Service program offers:
- Factory-based product and application specialists with in-depth application experience and product-specific training, and who are a single point of contact with insight and skills available nowhere else
- Phone support by qualified applications engineers, who can assist in instrument selection and calibration services, as well as configuration and end-user maintenance challenges
- Specialty Gas Lab simulates your operating conditions to troubleshoot process challenges
- Class 100/1000 clean rooms are available to support service and repair activities
- All instrument calibrations, including mass flow meter calibrations, are performed using industry traceable equipment
- Comprehensive failure analysis evaluations and reports
- Online RMA system lets you check the status of an RMA 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Brooks offers multiple service levels:
- Level 0 Service - Basic repairs
- Level 1 Service - Clean and calibration
- Level 2 Service - Reconfiguration and recalibration
- Level 3 Service - Full repair, rebuild, and recalibration
Certifications & Approvals: Brooks Instrument is ISO9001 certified. We offer ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certification for service work performed specifically on our SLA Series mass flow controllers, rotameters and pressure controllers. In addition, NIST statements and ISS traceability are also available.
Please contact the service team closest to you for more details.